Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Isn't it romantic.....



George W. Bush, March 14: "I must say, I'm a little envious. If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed. It must be exciting for you … in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger."










John McCain today: "Only a fool or a fraud sentimentalizes the merciless reality of war."









Hmmm, did McCain just bitch-slap Bushie? If not, I wish he would. In a fight, I got my money on McCain. I mean, the man's old, but he was tortured in a POW camp. Not quite the same thing as the struggles of being a coke-adled alcoholic cheerleader in college, eh? He could take Bushie with one hand tied behind his back. Easy.

And then, he'd have my vote, no matter WHO the Dems put up!

POLT Listening to "Starlight" by Muse

Listen, whoever thought about modernizing this room deserves a lot of credit. Like, there's very little oxygen in here anymore. - George W. Bush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What will W come out with next? Way to trivialize what these soldiers are going through. I'm not gonna get up on a soapbox, but this is obviously a man that has no concept of what kind of toll combat takes on a person's psyche. I kind of, maybe, possibly get what he thought he might have been saying, but this is bordering on offensive (not to break out the hyperbole).