Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 87)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1) Is sex hotter for you when it's forbidden? Or do you get wracked with guilt and it's not enjoyable? Oh I don't feel guilt about any part of sex.
2) Are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you? Do you need an emotional commitment from your partner for sex to be fulfilling? Feeling an emotional bond makes the sex much better, on a deeper level, but casual sexual encounters have their place. It's kinda like food. When you're hungry, a snack will tide you over. But you feel much fuller, much better after that steak and potatos meal.

3) Do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to make a commitment and/or stay committed to your partner? I think the ease at possibly finding someone else wont have any effect on the commitment, if you're truly committed to someone. And if you are looking elsewhere for something else, how deeply were you committed to that person in the first place?
4) Have you ever joined or participated in an online dating site? If not, would you ever consider it? What about a fetish site, such as
alt.com? I've met a few very nice fuck buddies through www.men4sexnow.com. But I'm noy sure that that's either dating site for a fetish site.
5) What is the weirdest fetish you've heard of? The girls farting fetish. Or the squashing bugs with high heel shoes fetish. No, the vomiting fetish.....geez, who knew there were so many?

Bonus (as in optional): The definition of 'fetish' is so vague. Do you think you have a fetish(s)? If so, do you want to share what it is? ;) My definition of 'fetish' is something you need to have or do in order to orgasm. Like a foot fetish: you need to be licking or sucking feet in order to get off. In the defintion, I do not have any fetishes. I have things that turn me on more than other things (long hair on guys, Asians, jockstraps, wifebeaters with socks) but I don't require any of them to be present for me to get off.

POLT Listeing to "Stand Back" by Linus Loves, featuring Sam Obernik

I've got a hangover, I'm cranky and I told you I'm NEVER out of bed before noon.- Sandra Knight, Battle For Bludhaven #2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answers!

Anonymous said...

How does one get a foot fetish anyway? I use Flirt 4 Free, and many times the guys ask to see the models feet. Weird.

Onanite

Bunny said...

Great answers! Okay, I never heard of this farting fetish . . . where do I meet these guys? Because seriously, some baked beans or some broccoli and I'm their girl!

Talk about TMI!

Happy Tuesday, gorgeous!