Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Now that its over, there's no more use...

Okay, Project Runway finale. I have just how seen all three collections, and this is my thoughts:

Jillian: was better than I expected it to be. It was very wearable, and looked good. not sure how coherent it was.

Rami: Liked it better than Jillian's. Very well made clothes, very wearable. Classy and practical. And all the outfits went a bit better together as a whole.

Christian: Well...didn't like it. The first couple were okay. but later, every one had these big huge impractical ruffley fluffy stuff. And the one with the HUGE collar and the HUGE hat...Christ, how did the woman even see where she was going????? I don't know who or where anyone would wear those!

My favorite collection: Rami.
My guess at the winner: Christian. this season the judges have gone for form over function time and time again, and why change now? So i think it'll be Christian.

***********************************


Well, really...was there ever any doubt? you could have predicting this outcome back about six shows ago, with the fans and the judges fawning over him so? I just don't get it. I mean, I KNOW I don't have any fashion sense, but really, none of his stuff was really wearable. Unless you're posh...like some guest judge I know.

Whatever. I really don't have a good track record with these things anyway. I mean, Season 1, I wanted Kira San, and Jay won. Season 2, I was all about daniel Vosovic, and chloe won. Season 3, I loved Laura, and Jeffrey won. And this season...I didn't really have a favorite, but I did NOT like Christian or his designs, so naturally he won.

Oh well, guess it just goes to show that I should NEVER go on Project Runway myself, cause I'd want myself to win, and we know how that goes.

Well, that and the fact I have no fashion sense...hello, weren't you reading a few paragraphs above????

POLT listening to the silence in my apartment

I think we are welcomed. But it was not a a peaceful welcome. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

lime said...

i have little or no fashion sense either but i am with you, christian had the wackiest, wierdest stuff out there. likeable guy but weird ass clothes. rami knows how to dress women in a flattering way. if i had money i'd call that guy and say here's your 100K, now drape me!

Stephen R. said...

No, that means you SHOULD be a judge on PROJECT RUNWAY. And though I didn't enjoy some of Christian's collection and was never a fan of his during the show, I do understand why he won. And like you, I wasn't surprised at all.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't surprised, but I agree - there is absolutely no one that would have anywhere to where any of those outfits (including that Beckman woman). Plus I kind of thought all the outfits looked alike....that's not creative.