Friday, March 28, 2008

Keep your numbers mountin' (part 21)...

55 Fiction Fridays


Sick.
Mucus-sprewing coughs. Tissue-dissolving snot. Headaches.

G-Man hates empty comment boxes, so he leaves one.
What a sweetie.

Requests a 55 Friday. Haven't felt up to it lately,
but he DID leave a comment in an empty box.

So, for the ol' G-Man, HERE is my 55 Fiction Friday!
You are SO the man, dude!

POLT Listening to "Run Like Hell" by Pink Floyd

One of the hardest parts of my job is to console the family members who have lost thier life. - George W. Bush

5 comments:

James Goodman said...

awww, I hope you feel better soon. A very interesting use of the 55 though. :D

Akelamalu said...

Sorry you're sick but you got the message over in 55 words. Hope you feel better soon.

Blissfully Wed said...

Get well buddy. (You are always listening to the coolest stuff.)

G-Man said...

Awww...
For little ole me??
Your such a sweetie Purple-Haze...
"..scuse me, while I kiss this guy"!!

I'm very honored you know, thanks very sincerely...G

S said...

Hope youre feeling better by now, Polty! I'm so late, that I'm sure you are better by now.