Friday, June 19, 2009

And they love to sing along with mitch...

I've finished re-watching the first season of Skins on the DVD's I bought in Toronto. It's even good a second time through, cause watching them one after another, instead of a week inbetween, allows you to pick out see little things you didn't the first time around. And I've started in on the second season now. Since there's only like 9 episodes each, I should be done next week sometime.

But one thing I did remember from watching them originally, and had reenforced on the re-watch, is how cute Mitch Hewer is.



And he's supposedly bisexual, which gives me hope...of what, I've got no idea, but that hope is there, nonetheless.

POLT Listening to "Dreams" by Gabrielle

70's Fashion Tip #32: You can't go wrong with plaid ! - TVLand Promo

2 comments:

David Lehmann said...

The character may be bisexual, but the actor claims to be straight (Interview somewhere). He's so crass about it, though, that he may be hiding something. Who knows :) Ppl who are the most comfortable being asked if they're gay are the least likely to actually be one.

Polt said...

David, I thought so too, but before I wrote that, I checked online, and while he said in interviews he was straight, on hi MySpace or Facebook, he supposed said he's interested in dating girls or guys, so who knows.

Regardless, he's easy on the eyes, eh? :)

HUGS...