Thursday, June 04, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 164)...

Once more its time for....


And we continue on with Polt's Undies Parade. This week, I have another pair of firey Superman S boxers. However, whereas the first pair were a bunch of small S's, this is one big HUGE S...on both the front and the back.


................Great Ceasar's Ghost, I had no idea my ass what THAT big...... but at least it's SUPER! ....or maybe it's flaming.....oh, whatever.....

To see what others posted click HERE

POLT Listening to "You've Got A Friend" by Carole King

This is how lame hockey has gotten: the country that invented it lost to a country that doesn't care about it, in a state that has NO natural ice! - The Daily Show

8 comments:

Vixen said...

Hehe....I love those. :)

Kimberly said...

These are awesome!!

13messages said...

Ha! I happen to be watching a show about Metropolis right now.

Osbasso said...

My, what a big 'S' you have!

Ashly Star said...

Super flaming maybe? ;)

Happy HNT!

Ryan said...

very cool!

happy hnt!!

His_Baby_Doll said...

Super! Superman! I love it!!

Craig said...

See, I told you Polt was a bottom!