Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays
1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents? At least three speeding tickets, and two accidents I can recall that have been my fault.
2. Boxers, briefs or commando? Depends on the weather. If it’s cold, I go with boxerbriefs, to keep the boys snug and warm. If it’s already warn, then boxers to let the boys have some air. And if it’s freakin hot, I stay inside in the air conditioning and go commando.
3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment? I have masturbated at every place I’ve worked except for the current one and Borders. And I did have sex at one previous place of employment with a female co-worker, but again, this was neither the current job or Borders.
4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride? I do not own nor ride a motorcycle and thus have no need for a helmet.
5. Ever been skinny dipping? Once, with a guy I was dating in his mother’s pool.
Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested? I have neither been arrested nor turned anyone in, although I did get an underage drinking citation 3 months before I turned 21. 71 dollars and a trip to the courthouse later, it all went away.

POLT

2 comments:

April said...

It seems that it would be so much easier to masturbate at work being a guy. I used to masturbate at my old job all the time. From 1-2 in the afternoon I'd be alone. Now? I'm never alone at work. =( It's not as easy as going to the bathroom and whipping it out.

Chapter Two said...

$71 dollars and it all went away... hmmm that could be a sentence to end many sentences ;)
j/k happy tmi!