Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 143)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex? Hmm, no I don’t think I would. If I’m in a relationship, then it’s about more than just the sex, so I don’t if that would be enough to keep me. But I would certainly, and in fact do, have amazing sex with people that I have no relationship with. So it works in one direction, but not the other.
2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex? Great, body numbing sex. I don’t need to be in a relationship with someone, but I NEED sex.
3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did? Tom is who I should have tossed, it was a disaster from the start, luckily, it only lasted about 5 months before it ended anyway. I should have tried harder with Don, but only if we started the relationship differently. I know we could have made that work.
4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to? In Toronto to Enrique, and how? Hard. Slow, sweaty and hard.
5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all) I think happiness the most important. If you’re not happy, will sex, money or love matter?

POLT

No comments: