Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's take your car and mess around at the park all day...

Don't have much time this morning, have to go talk to the landlord this morning and then we're going to look at some houses in the afternoon. However, I wanted to give you this little ditty to brighten your day!

Earlier this week on a visit to Stephen Rader's blog, I discovered this video he posted. And throughout the week, I've found myself strangely drawn to it, watching it again and again.



I just hope one day to be as fierce as Traaaacey is. And maybe one day learn to hold a video camera, apply lisptick, and drive a car while not driving myself into and through the front window of a local Denny's restaurant.

POLT Listening to "Fat Lip" by Sum41 Oil: 69.75 (+.31); Gas: 2.57 (-.01)

Hers was a beauty of blades in an alley. Of blood in the moonlight. Of battlefield screams. - Seraphi, Preacher #23

5 comments:

FDot said...

Polt...if it makes you feel better, I've always thought you were part sassy black woman.

Anonymous said...

Now that is talent. Lipstick, a camera and driving at the same time. I hope she wowed Peter.

Onanite

Polt said...

BWAHAHHAHAHA!!! FDot, you crack my up. You flatter me as well, but yeah, you crack me up too.

HUGS...

TwoPi said...

From the look of her driver-side mirror, it appears that this isn't the first time she's driven around town while singing, filming, and frou-frou-ing.

Tam said...

Well, now I know that dying your hair with kool-aid makes you less ghetto and her breasteses look fine.

I'm dying to know if Peter and Tracy are back together or if that bitch Rachel is still with him.