Sunday, June 07, 2009

Knows his name, as a photo in a frame, a picture...

So, tonight, T made it over. We talked for a bit and then broke right into the picture taking. And what indescribable fun and joy THAT was! I can't, obviously, show most of the photos, not if I wanna keep the Palace non-X-rated and all. But I can post a few: Here, here, and here. (nothing x-rated, or something you don't see on TV...depending on which shows you watch...)

And this was just the first of hopefully many future photo sessions. And not just a few video sessions either, I'm hoping.

I know I lead a weird, Jerry-Spinger-esque life sometimes, but man, in the end, I gotta say I'm pretty damn pleased with it. Especially at times like these.

POLT Listening to "Nobody Home" by Pink Floyd

The best place for facts to be done is somebody who's spending time investigating it. - George W. Bush

6 comments:

Dave S. said...

I little flash of naughty bits in that third one... ;)

Polt said...

I don't know if that's naughty bits or not...I didn't think so last night when I looked at the photo then, and now, my monitor's too dark to see that well...I shall have to investigate it once I get home...

HUGS...

Craig said...

Sigh. You get to have sex with him? Lucky! I want the other pics! (And to have sex with him.)

Polt said...

Well, Craiggers, as he's not decided yet what to do with these photos (or any of the forthcoming ones, or the videos either) I really can't help ya with seeing them. But when i find out what site they're gonna be on, if any, I'll be sure to let YOU know. :)

The sex with him part...yeah, sorry, nothing I can do for you on that front. :)

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

He's so skinny!!!
And I like those boxers in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

Ray Avito said...

How did I miss THIS post? Those red boxer briefs are blazing! Look at Polt, bringing some pep to my morning...