Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can't last, preordained checklist of this awkward love...

Should I love this photo? let's see...


Black guy. Check.
Hot black buy. Check.
Naked hot black guy. Check.
Naked hot black guy surrounded by and holding comic books. Check.


Should I love this photo? Yeah, but I don't. I LUST this photo. I mean, what more could I want? Other than perhaps an naked young Asian twinkie with a hairthing massaging his shoulders or what have you.

I am, however, mildly concerned...smearing bodily fluids on the backs of comic books not only decreases their value but can make for a sticky read.

POLT Listening to "Lucky" by Radiohead

Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman have stood the test fo time without armor, without bazookas, without veined biceps the size of cannonballs. - Mark Waid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!