Thursday, June 18, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 166)...

Once more, it's time for...


Continuing with the Polt's Undies theme this week. I, as do many men, have a problem disposing of old underwear. I have in my underwear drawer some pairs that I haven't worn since before I moved into this apartment, 12 years ago. They're just there in case I run low and need a pair in an emergency. I still have many pairs that I bought when I was 25 pounds or more heavier, and they tend to slide down off my hips now, but they're there in case I run low and need a pair in an emergency. I've got some that I couldn't wear when I was 25 or more pounds heavier, but I saved them in case I ever lost weight, which I have, and now I wear them again.

And then there's this type: My Sunday Undies...the holy, or hole-y ones. I know, I know, they probably should have been torn into cleaning rags back before anyone even heard of iPods, back when Bushie hadn't even left Texas yet, back when you could shoot yourself full of steroids in a professional sportand not risk a Congressional investigation. But dammit, they're just so, so....so comfy.


They're not torn in the places where anything can fall out, so what's the harm.

To see what others put up, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "A Murder Of One" by Counting Crows

Morality is best learnt through actions and imitation, not words and litigation. - Polt

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh. Dear. God. Men!
My husband has a whole drawer full of these as well.

They do look comfy though...HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

Oh goodness. Lol.

They look comfy. I sometimes wear ones that get torn too. If they're comfy, I have a hard time letting them go, lol.

Michelle M. said...

I don't even know....

Michelle M. said...

This kind of reminds me of the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give it Away" video.

Michelle M. said...

Good Lord.

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

hey, let's not just blame one gender when we can blame 'em all! or at least yours and mine. i have the same problem disposing of outdated undies and socks! LOL! some of my bras are torn to shreds and are not cute on me as they were seven years ago but i refuse to toss 'em or even use them as anything other than what they're intended for! >_< and probably for that reason, i really dig your sunday undies. . . or maybe it's that way you're subtly grabbing at your hips. . . ;) hhnt!

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem at one time. Many pairs of holy underwear. Solved it by just going commando whenever possible.

Hell, some were so full of holes it was pretty much going that way anyhow.

Tam said...

You know what, if you run out of undies, just go commando. Sigh. The elastic is probably shot in the 12 year old ones (you should check just for fun) so you'd need duct tape to hold them up anyway.

His_Baby_Doll said...

mmmmm, comfortable, and well, so much fun to play with.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, but god man throw them out.

M said...

I cannot even tell you how many guys I know that have underwear that look EXACTLY like that!

that's J-O-S-H said...

um...yeah....um....

I love wearing my underooz around the house, but I don't mind throwing them out...just an excuse to go buy new hotter onez! Lovez it!

Polt said...

josh....perhaps a photo is in order??? :)

HUGS....

hoteltuesday said...

Why is your butt so pointy?

Polt said...

BWAHAHAHAHA, Enrickyricardo, the butt is at (appropriately enough) the bottom of the photo. The special no-no place is at the top.

HUGS...