Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are you ever coming back?, are you ever coming back...

I am SO freakin' ready for this!!!!


Although, I'm mildly concerned about the slash Ianto has on his cheek....

POLT Listening to "Blow Out" by Radiohead

I mean, if you've ever been a governor of a state, you understand the vast potential of broadband technology, you understand how hard it is to make sure that physics, for example, is taught in every classroom in the state. It's difficult to do. It's, like, cost-prohibitive. - George W. Bush

5 comments:

Dave S. said...

Hell yeah!!!

Tam said...

But Ianto is a tough guy, he can handle a little cut. I too am looking forward to this.

FDot said...

It's getting close....July 20th

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Netflix will scoop it as they have with Weeds and Nurse Jackie.

Tam said...

July 20? Crap!!!! I'm going to be on vacation then. Arrgghh! Here are 3 clips that I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

http://www.spacecast.com/Blogs/Post.aspx?PostID=645