Thursday, June 25, 2009

I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try...

And now, Michael Jackson's dead. This one surprises me a LOT more than Farrah's, but somehow, I care a lot less about it. I think I really stopped caring what he did about 1994 or so. After then, it's all been one big freak show to me.

But Jackson's such a gloryhound he couldn't even let Farrah have the limelight one last time, eh?

POLT Listening to "Thriller" by Michael Jackson

You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before? - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Carribean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson dead? No way. he is too young to be dead, and the same day as Farra no way.

Michelle M. said...

I feel the same way. He was very talented and I enjoyed some of his music, but for whatever reason, his passing is not affecting me on an emotional level.
Jim Henson, Princess Di, Christopher Reeve, Michael Landon - their deaths brought sadness to my cold, dead heart.