Thursday, June 11, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 165)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....

And we continue on with the Polt's Undies theme:


These are of alternating blocks of Superman classic S and the metalic Superman S worn by John Henry Irons when he was Steel. At the point the photo was taken, Lil Polt wasn't Steel either...that mighta made the photo only suitable for the Other HNT !

To see what others put up this week, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "One Way Or Another (Damien's Supermarket Mix)" by Blondie

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

4 comments:

13messages said...

That's a cool shot. I wonder if that next Superman movie will ever, ever get made.

Anonymous said...

Great shorts man!

Lapis Ruber said...

But shouldn't they be outside your trousers? :-) Happy HNT.

Kittie Kate said...

I love Blondie. I love Superman, and would love to see what's inside those boxers. ;)

Happy HNT!