Saturday, June 06, 2009

In the sun, taking pictures of everyone...

Whelp, T did not make it over tonight. Disappointment abounds. however, while we were on the phone (when he called to say he couldn't make it) he wanted to ask me something, and then asked me not to laugh at him. I assured him I wouldn't, but still he hemmed and hawed around. Finally he said that since he needed to make more money, he was thinking of setting up a webpage or something with photos and videos of him on it. And he wanted me to take the photos and videos.

How long did I take to answer? Pfft, in less time than it took to think that last sentence.

I assured I'd do that for him anytime he wanted, as many times as he wanted. He seemed kinda surprised and genuinely grateful. I was suprised he could even concieve of the notion that I'd say no, and genuinely grateful that he asked me.

I don't know anything about starting a webpage, or how one would go about marketing these types of things, but that's okay. I'm not gonna be his agent, or marketer, or investor or anything like that. I simply get to be the photographer. Of a 21 year old, extremely cute gay boy. With a body to die for. While he gets and is naked. And does, presumably, other sort of naughty things.

I don't know who the patron saint is of getting people into their dream jobs, nor why he's smiling upon me in such a fashion, but if there IS such a Catholic saint, I'm nearly ready to convert.

'Nearly' ready, mind you...when I'm done with the photographing thing maybe.

POLT Listening to "Unique" by Club 69

you have hundreds of champions to defend a few land masses. I protect the other seventy percent of the world...and there is only one of me. - Aquaman, Kingdom Come #2

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

Lol! This does sound like a job you'd love.
But now I'm thinking you will find your way into a video that will find ITS way onto XTube... haha