Thursday, June 25, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 167)...

Again, it's time for...


And we continue again with the Polt's Undies theme. Not too much to say about this one, it's just another pair of Superman undies, except this pair has the Big Red S right in front. And the bottom point kinda rides low and under the boys, almost like it's cradling them.


Hmm, I'm sure if I want something cradling the boys, that I feel comfortable with it being the pointy end of something.

POLT Listening to "Why?" by Bronski Beat

The worst peace is better than the best war.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see something Superman like this at the store I think of you, thanks :)

Chapter Two said...

able to leap ....

yeah Superman. :)

Vixen said...

Hey! I like Superman! HappyHNT :)

Lapis Ruber said...

I've never had the nerve to wear Superman Pants - since I probably couldn't live up to the promised performance! :-) Happy HNT.

His_Baby_Doll said...

nothing like superman to bring a smile to my face

HHNT