Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Staring at my goldfish bowl, popping phenobarbital...

Who knew the goldfish crackers from Pepperidge Farm came in Rainbow colors? And just in time for Gay Pride! Who knew we queers knew how to make crackers?

I'm a smidge disappointed, cause I was expecting them to come in different flavors like the gummi fish and stuff. But I guess crackers only come in a crackery taste.

POLT Listening to "Edge Of Seventeen" by Stevie Nicks

When you're pretty, it doesn't matter how you wear your hair. - Frances Fays

3 comments:

john said...

Flavors?!? Polt, do I see a purple fish! Isn't that enough?

Michelle M. said...

Pretty - I'd rather have Cheez-its though. I miss the Dixie snack crackers from the seventies. And Dip in a chip. Vegetable Thins are good too. But not as good now that they changed the shape and made them healthy. Now I'm really hungry. Thanks a lot Polt.

Tam said...

Green fish? I think that's a no-no in the food department. I don't really like gold fish crackers.