Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who is the hipster, who's happenin' all over our town...

So I was cruising around the blog of the lovable, the cute, the over-'z'-ified josh, and he had a link to Look At This Fucking Hipster. I went there and honestly, some of the photos were cracking me up. Even more of the accompanying caption were doing so. I had tears in my eyes after readin this one:


“We’re going to get so much pussy tonight, you guys!”

BWAHAHAHAH!!! Check it out if wanna. Check out josh's blog, just so you get your daily allowance of z's if nothing else.

POLT Listening to "You Got Me Floatin'" by P.M. Dawn

Dude, I got banned from the dance floor at that wedding.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Josh. Sigh, he's so cute. :-D

I love me some plaid, but even that is a bit much for me. I'll have to check out that link.