Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 142)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

Have you ever...

1. been married? Nope, I'm not allowed to.
2. been divorced? been remarried? Well, since #1 is no, #2 would have to be no as well.
3. had sex at a wedding reception? I've had sex with LOTS of guys at wedding receptions...in my mind!
4. had sex with someone you first met at a wedding or wedding reception? I don't think so. Not yet anyway, but I got another wedding coming up in less than a month, so we'll see.
5. given a a toast to the bride and groom? Yeah, I was Best Man twice. (well, I was the best man at every wedding I've been to, but only held the title twice)
Bonus (as in optional): What is the funniest thing you've seen or done at a wedding? Three ladies in expensive dresses fighting tooth and nail over the bride's bouquet. They were tackling each other, scratching at each other, it was hilarious.
Bonus II (as in optional): What is the best toast for the wedding couples? Something short and sweet: A quick story about them if you know them both, and then wishing them luck or welcoming the spouse to the family. Drunken rambling toasts are simply an embarrassment.

POLT Listening to "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson

The later it gets, the better they look.

No comments: