Friday, June 12, 2009

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 20)...

12 for the 12th

Thanks to CHAD for thinking all this up and keeping it running.


7:35am
The daily morning shave. Note the background photo. Helps me wake up the morning to see that first thing.


8:30am
My morning ritual. Eleven pills. 1 Clariton, 1 baby aspirin, 1 fish oil tablet, 1 Men's One A Day vitamin, 1 over the counter Niacin, the rest are for diabetes or cholesteral. And this from a guy who could not swallow pills until he was 18 years old.


11:13am
Went for lunch to Chipotle with my co-worker Laura. You'll see more of her when I post the Gay Pride parade photos as she's going with me. note the really cute guy in the background. After this photo, I zoomed the camera in and took another one of just him.


2:17pm
Me, at my desk working on some piece of paperwork drudgery. Luckily I have the iPod to keep me sane. Can you see how ecstatic I am to be doing this busy-work?


2:18pm
My desk. In my office. *SIGH* Could be worse, I could just have a cubicle.


5:48pm
Going down the stairs on my way to my car to go to the ParisPekings.


6:06pm
When I arrived at the ParisPekings, Susan asked me if I wanted to see the cutest thing *EVER*! Well of course I did, and there was Katie sleeping. She's such a little angel.


6:14pm
Me holding Baby Jackie. She's standing up all the time now, but I don't think she's actually walking yet.


6:50pm
Katie, playing her recorder at the table over her slice of pizza.


6:53pm
The supposed adults A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, his missus, (Baby Jackie kinda hidden behind her) and Ghostie, who I think I shall now be calling Groovy McBrien, at least for a little while. Notice the pizza, wings and breadsticks. You can't see the tofu wings Groovy McBrien had...damn hippy vegetarian.


7:14pm
While the missus put the girls to bed, we flipped through the channels, and stumbled through the On Demand stuff, coming finally to the Karoke section, where we all took turns singing a multitude or old standards. And by that, I actually mean that I sang "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash, while the other two mocked me. (the words shown, though, are to Ball & Chain, but Social D)


10:50pm
Me trimming up the goatee before posting these, showering and going to bed.

POLT Listening to "You Oughtta Know" by Alanis Morisette

I was raised around heterosexuals, as all homosexuals are, that's where us gay people come from...you heterosexuals. - Ellen DeGeneres

6 comments:

Chris said...

I think that photo of you at your desk encapsulates my feelings about my last month at mine...

Nice 12!!!

hoteltuesday said...

That guy in the background was cute.
And I think the walls make the office look depressing! You should wallpaper it somehow. lol.
Karaoke!? I'm so jealous. I'm dying to go to karaoke.

Scooter said...

Love the calendar. That will get you up in the morning. :)

I hate taking pills or vitamins, too. I always dread that it's going to get stuck in my throat. Ew.

The picture of Katie is darling!!

Michelle M. said...

Oh dear - your office looks a little dreary. Maybe it was the lighting? Perhaps you could get a plant or paint the walls purple...

Virginia Rose Kane said...

I have recently learned that a goatee accompanied by a mustache is actually called a Van Dyke. No pun intended.

JCB said...

I think you absolutely need to do something to liven up your office. 4 real.