Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chile in a bowl with burgers and fries...

Today, after work, mom and I went to a new place to eat here in town. Its a restaurant called Waynesburger, which is pretty funny cause it's based in my town of Waynesboro. It features among it's items "Haute Dawgs". It's signs read "Famous since 2009". I think the sense of humor.

I also like the food. I got a beefburger, mom got the Waynesburger, which is a burger with Greek toppings, or so it says. And we shared fries. Was pretty damn good. The interior is quirky and fun as well. The only negative things I can think of to say is that parking is bascially nonexistant, although for us, it wasn't an issue as we just walked. But if you're reading this, and able to get to downtown Waynesboro, I'd suggesting stopping by to try it.

Also, while we were eating, she asked me, "So what's the first thing you're gonna do once you get the keys to the new house?" I said I was going to go there and roll around on the floor, slide down the stairs on my ass, jump around, that sorta stuff. We both laughed.

It was a good evening.

POLT Listening to "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)" by The Information Society

Canadians are peace keepers, not peace makers. We don't broker deals. Nor do we bomb our enemies into submission because (a) we can't and (b) we have no enemies that need to be bombed. - Will Ferguson

3 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Sounds sweet. I love lunch dates.
And this place sounds cool. I like the "Famous since 2009" part.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good evening with mommie.

Tam said...

Sounds yummy. Nice quote. ;-)