Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 149)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. How do you differentiate between love and lust? Lust is pure sexual desire. Love is an emotional attachment. You do not need one to have to the other, although, ultimately, having both is the best situation.
2. You are happily married, engaged, or committed in a relationship, yet you have a hot sexy dream about someone you have always wanted to do it with. Have you cheated at least in your mind? No. I don’t believe all this cheating in your mind crap. If somebody cuts me off in traffic and I want their car to skid off the road, hit a tree and explode in a nasty fireball, am I guilty of murder in my mind? Please. Guilt requires, in my mind, an action. Thoughts are just thoughts.
3. Do you trust your significant other? Don’t have one.
4. How important is your Husband or Wife wearing their Wedding bands? Is it important to you and why? Never been married, don’t really plan on being married. I would say though, that they either should wear it all the time, or not at all, either would be okay with me. But only wearing it sometimes…that might be a problem.
5. Do you feel that flirting is OK if you are taken? Well, flirting’s not really fair to the person you’re flirting with you’re taken. But then flirting is just that, flirting. It’s not like it’s a commitment or anything.
Bonus (as in optional):If you were 100% guaranteed not to get caught having a one night stand with someone else, would you? Oh hell yeah. But then I’m not with anyone right now, so it’s no big deal.

POLT

1 comment:

Biscuit said...

LOVE your answer to #2. That's going to be my response from now on. If I may steal it from you :-)