Monday, August 31, 2009

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 214)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

A few weeks ago, my buddy FDot went to Ocean City NJ. Whilst there, not only did he buy me some salt water taffy, call me a few times and meet a potentially Olympic bobsledder who was also the nephew of the guy who draws The Family Circus, BUT, in addition, he took all kinds of photos of hot guys for me. Well, I don't know that he took them specifically FOR me, he may have taken them for himself and just shared them with me, but since I don't know for certain, we'll say they were for me. But anyway, what a great guy he is, and what a great gift! Short of bringing me one of the guys home for me, this is the best thing I could have asked for!

At ANY rate, I've picked out my top fifteen (I tried for ten, but couldn't narrow them down) favorite photos and am posting them here.
















POLT Listening to "Twist And Shout" by The Beatles

Consider carefully the wisdom of purchasing hygiene related, potentially life saving products, in the restrooms of truck stops and bowling alleys.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, that's the place to go to scope out the hotties. What a super friend.

hoteltuesday said...

My favorite is the dude with the Gatorade bottle next to him because
a.) He's the most attractive
b.) He seems aware that his picture is being taken