Monday, August 10, 2009

BITS-N-PIECES

They've repainted the empty apartment here in the building. Did it last week. The center hallway/stairway still reeks of paint. Luckily, the lovely, high-induced odor seems to have finally left my apartment.
************************
Yesterday, mom and I were out driving around running errands and we passed
Rita's, and we stopped so I could get a Gellati. I LURVE them, and usually get the cherry flavor. Well, when I got in there, I saw they had a new flavor: Swedish Fish! Oh, it took every ounce of self control I had NOT to squee right there in the store. Of COURSE, that's what I ordered, and it was simply a little bit of icy heaven right there in the cup. Vanilla soft serve, with crushed iced flavored like Swedish Fish. Had mom not been there, I think I might have orgasmed just at the taste alone. I feel relatively certain I'll be making another trip back there this week. Perhaps more than one.
************************
Guess what was waiting on my doorstep this morning? Something I've wanted for quite some time? No, not an Asian twinkie with a hairthing in a Speedo! It was Torchwood: Children Of Earth DVD set that Dave S. ordered for me! Even though I didn't really like T:CofE all that much, I now have the complete set of Torchwood on DVD. (And I even have all the audio only episodes thanks to FDot for that!) Do I not have THE coolest online friends?



Dave S. is keeping the first two seaons of Torchwood I lent him as his own. He was going to buy all of them for himself, but then he just figured he'd order them and send them to me and keep mine...well, the one's that previously were mine. Could he be anymore awesome?

Hmmm, I wonder if I'd mention that Asian twinkie with hairthing in a Speedo to him......


POLT Listening to "You Spin Me 'Round" by Dead Or Alive Oil: 70.67 (+.10); Gas; 2.60 (+.02)

It must be magical in nature. I hate magic. - Batman, Superman/Batman #22

No comments: