Friday, August 07, 2009

I want to be someone else or I'll explode...

How much do I love life right now? I discovered an online music site that has an All-Radiohead, All The Time station on it!!! That's Radiohead-Tastic! I've been jamming at work and here at home to nothing but that. If one can indeed even jam to Radiohead. It is rather mellow.


Now, if I could just find an All Muse, All The Time channel, my life would be complete.

POLT Listening to "Talk Show Host" by...wait for it...Radiohead

I like you guys who want to shrink the size of the government so that's it's just big enough to fit into our bedrooms! - Josh Lyman, The West Wing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the same thing for Depeche Mode. It plays anything related to DM and their solo works as well as groups formed by former members. It's really great.

Anonymous said...

I've never listened to Radiohead. I like my classic stuff. But I just listened to House of Cards on YouTube and it reminds me of Daft Punk for some reason.

For example, I recently added a bunch of Depeche Mode and The Cure tracks to my library as well as some new stuff from Michael Franti and Spearhead.

Oh yeah, and also added Jean-Michele Jarre's Oxygene and Equinoxe discs to the library.

Some great symphonic synth.

Michelle M. said...

I love Karma Police.

hoteltuesday said...

People always tell me to listen to Radiohead. Maybe I should give them a shot.