Saturday, August 22, 2009

seven whole days, seven whole nights, i can't take it...

Last week one night, I was watching part of the movie Se7en. The next day, I looked around the Internet for reviews, just to see what people thought of it. I discovered that there's a graphic novel called Se7en, but it deals with each of the victims before the killings. It deals with the things we didn't see on screen. And each of the seven chapters is done by a different creative team, so they're not alike.

I immediately ordered it.

And today, it arrived! I skimmed through it, although I didn't read it, and it looks awesome! I'm probably gonna read all of it tonight in one sitting. I'm hoping I get that absorbed in it. I'll be certain to review it here later.




POLT Listening to "In My Place" by Coldplay

"What size does this come in?" "Twink, stud and bear." - Emmett, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

stratcat45 said...

And you did catch who played the killer in the movie Se7en didn't you???? Oh btw, Wal-mart has a Dell desktop for $298.00 - good price, not sure of the specs, just happened to notice it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that!

I'm finally reading Watchmen.