Friday, August 21, 2009

With a change in the weather, weekend, we can work...

Today, I get to work, it's 85 degrees, hot, humid and feels like I'm walking through a sponge. 11:00 I call out to a local sub shop and place and order for lunch, and when I leave to get it, it's raining fiercely, like a shower. In fact, when I get back in my car after getting the food, water is dripping off my head as if I just got out of the shower. When I leave work, it's sunny, hot even more humid than when I got to work, and 91 degrees.

I HATE summer.

POLT Listening to Countdown with Keith Olbermann Oil 73.83 (+3.83);Gas: 2.58 (-.02)

Well I figure, if you take a state policeman, shoot up his car, take his gun and lock him in the trunk, it's best to just get on out of that state, if you can. - Louise, Thelma & Louise

No comments: