Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Share my innermost thoughts, know my intimate details...

Oh God how I hate details!

Bear with me, I may have already covered this. Before my lender will give me the money, I need to have insurance on the house 5 days beforehand, which is tomorrow. Before the insurance company will give me insurance, there is electrical work that needs to be done. I had assumed that was being done, which it really wasnt.

SO...today, I had to call my realtor, my insurance company, and the lender. I have it set up as follows: the electrician will get the essential work done tonight. She will then, on letterhead, write some letter stating that the necessary work has been done. Tomorrow morning, the electrician will get the letter to my realtor to get to my insurer, or the electrician will get it to them herelf, first thing in the morning. The insurer will get what paperwork done they need and then I'll leave work early getting there about 3:30. After the insurer gets some information from me, they will then, before the end of business tomorrow, send a declaration to my lender that I've got insurance. First thing Thursday, the lender will send the paperwork off to whomever they need to, and then when they get the paperwork back, they'll let me know the exact amount of money I need to bring to settlement on Monday.

PHEW

It doesn't leave much room for error does it? I mean everything has to happen, and most of it gots to happen on time or the whole thing falls apart.

I set this whole thing up myself this afternoon and got a nice headache because of it. But at least I now know what's going on, and I feel I've got some control over it, which I didn't have before. And the unknown, the feeling of just sitting here waiting, was what contributed to a lot of my stress. A headache I can deal with, but stress...ugh.

And on top of everything else, tomorrow, I have to get bloodwork done, and I have to fast tonight, nothing else to eat for this evening. Tomorrow first thing, I get the bloodwork, and then a good meal at a restaurant before I go in.

Man, if everything falls into place, it's gonna be a miracle, I swear!

POLT Listening to "All The Way To Reno" by R.E.M.

You look beautiful. Like hell. Like beautiful hell! - Pablo, Metrosexuality

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know those lyrics!! :)

It'll work out for ya. These are the joys of buying a house. Next week you'll be a home owner and all this will seem very far off.