Sunday, August 23, 2009

Talked to my realtor. I asked if the electrical work was done. I was concerned because we go to settlement next Monday, and per my lender, I have to have the insurance 5 days prior to settlement: this Wednesday or perhaps Thursday. And I can't GET the insurance until the agent returns and looks to make sure all the electrical work is finished...which he can't do until the electrical work is, well, finished. Hence my call today.

Her response: I don't know. She'll have to call the electrician Monday. She didn't know!?!?! WTF??? See, I really didn't need this. I mean, I was expecting her to take care of everything and it seems to me, she's taken care of nothing! Or at least not kept up on things. I mean, I myself would have called the electrician last week if I knew she wasn't going to do so.

*SIGH* Yeah, I'm sure everything will work out...I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing. I just wish I didn't have to worry about this at all...like I need the additional stress.

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pain in the butt. I hope the work was done already.