Saturday, August 08, 2009

Won't ever let me, man on the telephone...

So, today, I inadvertently discovered the fun of phone sex at work.


See, there's this younger (26) cute black guy I know, "D". I've known him for over a year, year and a half maybe. We haven't hung out a lot together or anything. But the first time we met, everyone else eventually went elsewhere, leaving just the two of us sitting there talking for a bit. And in the course of the conversation, I told him I was gay, to which he replied, "And I'm not." And it was kinda funny, so we laughed a bit. But once we stopped, he said, "But I've always wondered about it." I asked about what, and he said, "About what it'd be like to fool around with another guy." Well this certainly piqued my interest. but then he added, "but since I'm straight I guess I'll never know." And we laughed again.

We hung out a few times last year, but basically, I hadn't heard from him since, like October or so. Then, last week, out of the blue, he calls me. Just wants to let me know what he's up to, how he's doing, and that we should hang out sometime. I was like, sure, could be fun.

So cut to this morning, at work. He calls me there. He lost my cell number, but remembered where I worked, so that's where he called me. And again, it was more about how we should hang together and stuff, and how he was doing, and how was I doing, that sorta thing.

And then he mentions something about was I still gay? Which made me laugh into my phone, and I assured him I still was. So he said he's been thinking a lot lately about wanting to fool around with a guy. And would I want to do that with him? Pffft, it's obvious he doesn't know me very well, cause if he did, he wouldn't even have to ask that. So that's what I tell him.

And then he wants me to tell him what we'd do. And his voice sounds different, echo-ey. So I asked if I was on speakerphone, and he said, no he just went into the bathroom, so he could jack off. Color me surpised! I mean, I wasn't expecting that, but obviously he had planned for this. So I kinda shrugged to myself and started telling him all the things I'd do to him if we were together. And he's moaning and his breathing is rapid and he's encouraging me to say more. And then with a big groan, it's over. He thanks me and says he needs to get cleaned up. I give him my cell number again, so we can do this at home and don't have to do this at work. And then he says his schedule is changing at work, but when he knows what it is, he'll call me so we can find a time to get together. And he thanks me again, and hangs up.

And I just smile and shake my head, in disbelief. And I felt kinda used. But that's not a new feeling for me, and I'm okay with it. Now we just gotta find a day to do this again, but without the phone.

POLT Listening to "Pretty In Pink" by the Psychedelic Furs

"I thought you were dead!" "You thought those pants were a good idea, too. It's all a matter of perspective." - Dream Girl, Legion of Super-Heroes #28

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! You are one lucky guy.

It's always nice to know you can pull a young one in at an advanced age isn't it.

Polt said...

Well I don't know if I'm gonna "pull him in" it might never be anything but this....still, it is pretty cool. :)

HUGS...