Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Friends, how many of us have them?, friends, ones we can depend...

I always knew I had some of THE coolest friends in all of the Interwebs. But that point was driven home to me once more recently. Firstly, as I mentioned before, my cool Lucky Town buddy Virginia sent me some of her art. And since, thanks to another cool buddy, Truthspew, I figured out how to do some photos stuff and get the photos off my camera, I give you a photo of the art she sent:



Since she said this in a comment, I'm reprinting it here: if YOU want some of her free art, just send a self address stamped envelope to her: Virginia Rose Kane, 108 W. 4th #1 Frederick MD 21701. I used a larger than letter sized envelope, maybe you want to also? And let me know what you get from her!

In addition to all this, my buddy FDot was in Ocean City NJ a week or so ago. He took photos of hit guys on the beach FOR ME! How sweet is that. And today, the CD containing the photos arrived. You'll be seeing some of them soon. In addition, he included a box of salt water taffy! And, best of all, he included THIS, which looks like a REAL parking sign!


How COOL! As he said he's sure I can find some suitable place around the new house for this. And I'm positive I will!

Some of the best friends a man can have, he can find online.

POLT Listening to "My Iron Lung" by Radiohead

"AMC has a Joan Crawford festival all week." "No one is THAT gay!" - Debbie, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta ask...how large is the art? I mean, does it fit in the envelope?

That sign rocks!

Michelle M. said...

Does Virginia have a website where I can see more of her art?

How awesome of FDot. The pics and sign are cool, but salt water taffy? Yum!!