Friday, August 21, 2009

Feel the muscle when i hustle in the bedsheets...

Finally took down the old poll, and put up a new one. The question was suggested by a friend of mine we'll just call..well I'm not sure if she'd want me to use her name, so let's call her Miss Terious. I thought the question was unusual and totally off the wall, and that's also exactly why I like her so much.

SO give me your answer. Or rather, give her your answer, as she wants to see the responses!

POLT Listening to "D'You Know What I Mean?" By Oasis

"What in the horror of Babylon Hell are you two wearing?" "Your clothes. From your wardrobe." "You look fabulous." - Max, Metrosexuality

3 comments:

Tam said...

Okay, who the hell can manage to get their sheets folded up tiny enough to fit back in the zip package? Especially a fitted. Can't be done, I'm quite sure. :-P

Anonymous said...

Voted!

Michelle M. said...

I put them right back on the bed after I wash them JUST so I don't have to fold the damn fitted sheet.