Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 151)...

TMI Tuesday

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side? When you’re at the foot of the bed, looking towards it’s head, I sleep on the left side. The only reason I do so is it’s the side closest to the bathroom.
2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in? Well, I’ve actually got 8 pillows on my bed. None of them are older then 7 years, and, well frankly, I probably should replace a few of them.
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in? On my right side, with a pillow between my knees.
4. How often do you change your sheets? Whenever they need it? Once a month or so, more often when it’s hot and I sweat a lot.
5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes? I don’t really get insomnia too bad, so I don’t have a remedy to combat it.
6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized? Sleepy. I was dating this guy, and we’d frequently spend the night his house (cause he had a sweet king sized bed). Well, one night, I was pretty wound up and he had to work the next day. I mean, I just kept talking and laughing and shit, while he was trying to sleep. So finally, he throws the covers off, jumps between my legs and practically yells at me “I NEED to get to sleep, so I’m gonna give you head! You know you’ll fall asleep right after.” I laughed at him, like no way would I do so, but I wasn’t gonna stop him. And he did. And it was good. And then, despite myself, I fell asleep. Man, did he tease me about that for a long time aftewards.
7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day. For me to be fully rested and ready to go, I generally need about 10 hours, but I can get by on 7, or even 6 if there’s a nap in the afternoon.
Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream. I don’t really remember my dreams. I can recall a few snippets of a dream now and again, but I really don’t recall them.

POLT

No comments: