Monday, August 01, 2005

Except oh, he's still got them demons...

So, this afternoon was my last day to check on the felines from hell. And this time, I took backup: Ag! WE left a bit after noon and had no problems getting there or getting in. ANd, with Ag taking the lead (thank GOD!) we checked in both rooms, on all the cats. WE only saw two, total, so i hope that means the other two were hiding under the bed or where have you and not laying under it, gnawed to pieces by the surviving cat...cause they way that one was hissing...yeah, he could easily gnaw through his fellow feline. (i hate cats!). All in all, it wasnt that bad at all.....course, that's cause Ag was doing most of the work...I was just following behind her, watching her back...ready to defend her should any of the other cats spring out of a vent, spewing acid and hissing, just like the creature in Alien! Oh yeah, it could happen!
************************************************************
I took a few quizzed online recently, and here at the results. I forgot to write down where I took them at, so i can't share them with you guys. But c'mon, online quizzes are like a dime a dozen, so if you really wanna take quizzes, you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

This is the results of My Actualy Age Quiz:

You Are 27 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Hmm, well its good to know I'm younger actually than I am chronologically.

This is the results of my Nerd Quiz:

Your Score Summary
Overall, you scored as follows:
88% scored higher (more nerdy),
and 12% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either
Hmm, I would have thought that I would be MUCH higher on the nerdy scale, but 12%, okay I guess I can live with that.
Now, this is what type of Rocker I am:
You Are a Glam Rocker!
You put the "show" in rock show with your larger than life self.No doubt, you are all about making good music...But what really gets you going is having an over the top show.Glitter, costumes, and wild hair are your thing - with some rock thrown in!
Hmm, yeah, okay, this pretty much fits: Larger than life; over the top show; wild hair..that's me!
There was some quiz about, based on your personality, what language you should learn. This is mine:

You Should Learn Swedish
Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around
Whatever...I don't know about learning Swedish, but Swedish meatballs are pretty good, and tall, blond, Nordic Swedish boys are hot as hell, so yeah, why not?
And then there was my Political Liberal/Conservative ratio. I took this one, jsut to see who accurate it was, cause I already KNOW the ratio. but this was the result:

Your Political Profile
Overall: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Yeah, this is pretty accurate. I was a bit surprised on the defense and crime numbers, but then, when you factor in where I work, maybe its not that surprising.
And lastly, there the Celtic Horoscope Quiz (who knew the Celts even HAD a horoscope?).
You Are An Ash Tree
You are vivacious and impulsive, which makes you extremely attractive to many.Intelligent and demanding, you don't care much for criticism.You have a ton of ambition and talent, and sometimes money rules your heart.You like to play with fate, and you can be very egotistical and restless.Demanding of attention, you need love and a lot of emotional support.
This one had me laughing out loud when I read it, cause when I first read it, i read Ass Tree, and I was thinking, what the HELL is an ass tree? Oh well, I guess that kinda shadowed what it actually said, as far as I was concerned..so I quess that sounds like me....
POLT.....definately NOT and Ash Tree...but an Ass Tree.....well, who knows....
Promiscuous is anyone having more sex than you. - Vic, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found that nerd test and scored 86% higher than every1 else. ironically that's about where i scored on the math section of the GREs........it's not my fault linux rules and i know all my elements! screw you guys, i'm going back to reading some "Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy".....as soon as i finish up my lab work