Thursday, August 25, 2005

I wonder all the time, why worry...

Okay, so the dentist thing is over. And I did all the worrying for nothing. ohmiGOD was I stressed! I don't like going to the dentist, but normally, it's not any kind of issue for me. But this time, Lord, I stressed all about it at work, my stomach was doing flip flops, I didn't even lunch because I was afraid I'd puke it all back up! While driving home, I seriously thought about just calling in an canceling. The back of my shirt was plastered to my back with sweat; sweat was running down my sides from my armpits like a waterfall. I was sitting in the office, and had a sheen of sweat on my face. It was HORRIBLE! And my tooth wasn't even hurting right now!

But anyway, I explained to him what was going on. he took and x-ray, and said it's probably an inflamed nerve in the tooth. he said ultimately, we'd either have to do a root canal or extraction, but if it's not hurting me now, we should leave well enough alone. He gave me a prescription for pain and anti-biotics if the pain came back and I couldn't get to him right away. And that was that.

All that stress and worry and anxiety for nothing. Course, I DO have the rest of the afternoon off, AND I've got a pretty good pain kller, should I ever need one. SCORE!

POLT

To being an us, for once, insread of a them! - Mark, Rent

No comments: