Friday, August 26, 2005

Vote for me, we can overtake the world...

Okay, ya know people, I don't ask much of you. Check in every so often, see if I've put anything up worth looking at, maybe, occasionally, leave a comment or something. Nothing too strenuous or taxing. But I've added a blogpoll over there in the blue box on the left, and I recently changed it, and its being ignored like a red headed stepchild.

Now if you're a first time or casual reader of Polt's Palace, then I guess it's not that big of a deal (although I usually vote in all the polls I come across, even if I don't know the person). But I know I have a few regular readers, and its a bit disappointing that with the two polls i put up, one had three votes and the other one has only two so far, in both cases I know damn well one of thevotes was mine!

All I'm asking is that you take a moment or two and vote. All you gotta do is find the blue box, and put the cursor on whichever circle you want, click the left mouse utton and then tap the button when the cursor is on the grey box marked"Vote" and that's IT! whoo-hooo!

Course, I guess I should take the reluctance to vote as a hint or something...maybe just ditch the blogpoll altogether....

POLT

"You fucked him in your office?" "He was the best thing to come across my desk in a long time." - Brian, Queer As Folk

Ya know, as I read over this, I sound like a whiney, angry bitch, which I can be, but I don't mean to be that way here. I'm not whining, angry or bitchy, I just want people to vote in my blogpoll. Is that so wrong????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok OK Ok Ok Ok
I voted

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»