Friday, August 26, 2005

Trapped in a prison with no prison bars...

We've got a brand new, first time commenter here at the Palace: Mrs. Phoenix. She writes:

Thanks to a nice thing called a bookmark, I found your blog.
Well good! Return visitors are not only wanted but encouraged.

It's so nice that I've made it onto one of the comments.
Oh yeah, everyone I know makes it in eventually. Some wear it as a badge of honor. Glad you're pleased.

I think that being allowed to visit with you once a week should be considered being released from prison.
Nah, that's just a furlough, like a weekend pass some prison inmates get. At the end of them, they have to, reluctantly I'm sure, return to the prison.

And besides, if you have a problem with everyone paying for their own meal each week, you know where I live.
Oh I don't have a problem with everyone paying for thier own meals. However, nor do I have a problem with alternating paying for the meals every other week, just like one might alternate or share the driving duties to said meal every other week, or even as one might share deciding where exactly said meal would be held. Sharing, a novel concept for us only children, eh? And yes indeed I do know where you live, but as my lack of appearances there could possibly indicate, it's unlikely I would show up there, especially over something as small and petty as this. However, should you wish to discuss this further, I feel confident you know of other, better ways to discuss it than on a blog.

Have a pleasant day.

POLT

You're not lost. You're just fulla shit. - Debbie, Queer As Folk

No comments: