Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just a good old boys, never meaning no harm...

People have asked me if I'm going to see the Dukes Of Hazzard movie.



My answer is always no. Why? Several reasons:

1) I am not inclinded to pay 8 bucks to see something that I wouldn't watch for free on TV,

2) I am not comfortable in a room where the number of tattoos is greater than the number of teeth,

3) if I want to watch a no-brained Southern try to outwit the law, I'll just watch a Presidential news conference,

4) My IQ is above 70, and

5) if I want to watch a bunch of rednecks race around in circles and pointlessly chase each other, I'll watch NASCAR.

POLT

I always thought youth should be savored. - Brian, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

polt polt polt, u miss the whole point. that movie is all about a hot chick. if it was some twink sitting on the car u would understand the movie so much better. i'm not gonna see it in theatre either, but i might rent it and watch it w/ some lesbians who will understand the merit of such a movie.

Anonymous said...

Riot! I'll have to quote you on this one. :D