Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Going to the roadhouse, gonna have a real good-time...

This evening, Chris and I went to Texas Roadhouse in Hagerstown. The food was good as always. I just wanted to say the the host, Josh, was quite the cutie, with his lil 26 or so inch waist, and tight tee shirt, and rings on his fingers, and wide belt, and form fitting jeans, and bright toothy smile. Oh, and our waitress did a good job too, but anyway....

No pictures...was tired, didn't feel like trying to muster up the nerve to ask him for a photo...although I did have the trusty camera with me.

Yeah, I know this post is kinda weak, but I'm still kidna tired, yet I wanted to post something. So, there you have it. See how much you guys mean to me...

POLT

I have a great ass and I'm blonde. You have no idea how far that gets me. - Justin, Queer As Folk

No comments: