Monday, August 29, 2005

I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey...

Just got off the phone with Mama Polt, she's back home. In the span of 36 hours, she went from our town, to Baltimore, to Boston (where she got to visit Fenway Park, which she always wanted to do) back to Baltimore and back to our town. All courtesy of the brainiacs running our government.

Well, at least her flights went well and she's home safe. That's the most important thing, I guess.

POLT

I'm not much of a man by the light of the day, but at night, I'm a hell of a lover! - Dr. Frankenfurter, The Rockey Horror Picture Show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.