Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I just go weak when I hear mood indigo...

I am in a mood.

BLECH!

And I'm not sure why. I mean, nothing terrible is going on today. Yesterday, in fact most of this week so far, had the potential to be bad, but wasnt. It could be all the stupid crap going on at work. Or it could be the money issue I'm having (espeically with the Toronto trip upcoming in about a month). Or it could be worry about my tooth (got a dentist appointment Thursday afternoon, and I am just SUCH a wuss baby when it comes to mouth pain). Or maybe a combination of all of it. Who knows? I'm just not really fit to be around man nor beast lately.

And poor Chris, poor, poor Chris, he just happened to be around when it all exploded. Started out with something political and that opened the floodgates, and well.....I hope the poor boy recovered.

But man, I just wish this spell would end. I HATE being like this. BLECH, inDEED!

POLT

No sex is wrong if there's love in it. - Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and of course the warden didn't help any...