Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm born to love again, I'm a brand new man...

So, just finished watching the finale of Kept. She chose Seth, over Austin. Surprised me at first. I've been pulling for Austin since the beginning, cause he isthe cutest one in the bunch. Andnow that i think about it, he probably got that far on looks alone. But Seth had the Humor. If i was picking one, and it was just for the night, or for someone to be seen with me, then yeah, I'd take Austin, but if it were someone that was gonna be with me, a companion, and do stuff with me, well, then, Seth's humor and unpredictabilty and spontaneousness would be a better pick. SO I guess I can understand.
********************************************************
This is for the chick in the yellow jeep at the intersection of Third street and Clayton Ave about 4:45 this afternoon: when you're at an intersection with a 4 way stop, it might not be a bad idea to stop chattering away on your cellphone so you could see the guy in the white chrysler sitting to your left trying to be polite and wave you on through. After a bit of frantic waving and a few swear words, I just went on through, and left her sitting there, talking away like she was on her sofa in her living room and not a jeep at an intersection. I looked at her as I went, trying to make eye contact to register somehow my disgust...and I don't think she even knew I was there at all. She's the type of people that give driving while talking on the cellphone a bad rep. Unlike yours truly, who can multitask with the best of them...........sorta.......

POLT

We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. - Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1960

No comments: