Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's a cold cold cold world...

A few weeks ago, I got the newest Coldplay CD, X&Y.

But when I put it in my computer, the iTunes library didn't recognize that anything was there. And neither did Windows Media Player, it just kept telling me to insert a disk, even though there was one already in it. So naturally, I figured there was something wrong with the disk. I returned it, actually I exchanged it, and brought the new disk home, and the same thing happened. It played in my stereo, so I knew the disk wasn't defective, it was just that my computer was being a fickle or something. But I didn't know what to do. So I contacted my buddy Chris, aka Phoenix. I took the CD to his house, he copied it onto another disk for me and I brought that home, confident that i could now play it on my computer, and more importantly, my iPod. But, alas, I was foiled yet again. It would play, but only when the CD was in the computer. I couldn't keep it in all the time. I was frustrated and torqued.

This afternoon, Phoenix called me for something else, and I told him of the problem, and over the phone, he talked me through it, without a problem. And now, I can listen to it on my computer (and am, in fact, doing so now...Speed Of Sound is BEAUTIFUL), but I tried to put it on my iPod and that worked as well! WHoo-Hooo!!! Pheonix rocks! He is DA man!

Life is good.

POLT

What do you mean you lost them? How can you lost them? You have superspeed! - Impulse, Impluse #88





No comments: