Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm a pixie, I'm a paper doll...

Perhaps you've noticed the Weather Pixie I added over on the left. It's supposed to show, well the weather. Don't know how long I'll keep it...this is a blog still in progress. Opinions welcome.
***********************************************************
Got a few comments that I've been neglecting. Two from Johnnie:

global warming is a fallacy! just like evolution and ozone depletion. while we're at it, don't forget we have infinite reserves of oil. now i gotta go petition against stem cell research and cloning so i can prevent life from being destroyed/created.

polt polt polt, u miss the whole point. that movie is all about a hot chick. if it was some twink sitting on the car u would understand the movie so much better. i'm not gonna see it in theatre either, but i might rent it and watch it w/ some lesbians who will understand the merit of such a movie.

Rather disparate comments there, John. I appreciate the sarcasm in the first post (even though I may be the only one). And as for the second one, yes, if there were a twinkie boy in short shorts sitting on the car instead of Jessica Simpson, it would make the picture much more interesting to me, but still, I'd have no interest in going to see the movie. Unless of course, Seann Scott, Johnny Knoxville and the aforementioned twinkie boy becoming kissing (and more) cousins. but then, we're talking about a whole nuther type of movie.
************************************************************
Mark, the Grecian Gigilo (hey, its MY blog, I can call you whatever I want), writes again (glad to hear from you) to say:

But I love veal (and you already know that). And yes, veal is extremely serious.Your Fairy Godfather.

Hehehe, Mark, Mark, Mark...you kinda missed the whole point of the post...or more likely, chose to ignore it. I know you love veal (I gotta come up with something for you to counter the PoultryGuy thing...Veal-nillaguy? Veal-nyldweeb?), and veal is extremely serious indeed.

POLT

Isn't dyke night.......um....er....fun? - Emmett, Queer As Folk

No comments: