Monday, August 22, 2005

what the hell???????



You have:
62% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
92% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored super high on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition.Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.


Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

Okay, I dont know what the HELL happened here...I had trouble getting this imported to my blog, and now, the spacing and stuff is just all wacky. I tried to fix it as best I could, so if it's still all over the place, well I apologize. nonetheless I found the stuff interesting.

Course, I guess a 62% scientific something or other does nothing to help you figure out the HTML on a blog, now does it?

POLT

PS - Well, I got it spaced out better, I think. And if anyone wants to take the test, here below is where I took it:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3890039532751104124

If you DO take it, let me know the results. I'd like to see how i compare.

It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor. - Dream, Sandman #60

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay here's my results...

70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
47% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

I ended up more or less in the middle of the graph but slowly drifting toward the "geek" vortex.