Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sister blister we fight to please the brothers...

I've had, for the last few days, a blister in the middle of my left heel. And then last night Chris and I took a walk about 845 - 930 or so. It was a nice walk, kinda fast, cause Chris walks pretty fast. But we stopped by the News Agency and got a fountain Coke with lemon...MMMMM!!! Brought back memories that did.

At any rate, this morning, it hurt more than before, so when I got out of the shower, I checked it, and it was a blood blister. So i checked with the nurse at work. She put ointment and a band aid on it and told me to get one of those insole cushion things to help it. So after work I went to CVS to find one. They had the foot stuff in theback of the store near the pharmacy. Can anyone explain to why it is that things to help with foot problems are placed in the back of the store, farthest away from the door, thus causing those thathave foot problems to walk the longest distance????

Crazy corporate mentality....

POLT

I'm cutting the ribbon at a new Bed, Bondage, And Beyond next week. - Zack O'Toole, Queer As Folk

No comments: