Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bazoooka in the tooth he's flashing...

My tooth hurts...AGAIN! God, I hate this. It's like a dull throb constant pain. Ugh! It was like this for about 4 days last month, it started just as suddenly as it ended, I can't think of anything that would have caused it, and the same right now. Monday, everything's cool, Tuesday morning at work, it's sensative and throbbing. Argh! I was gonna try to just wait it out, see if it gets better on its own again, but honestly, this constant throbbing, I think I'd just rather the tooth be gone if that's what needs to be done! I hate it. Might call tomorrow and try to get an appointment. God, I am SUCH a wuss baby when it comes to tooth pain. I hate it!

POLT

Anybody can have sex. Romance is much harder. - David Duchovny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

and here all this time I thought that spam only came through email...