Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So speak your mind, my dear, your loves and fears...

Got my cellphone bill today. It was 70 dollars. I should start by saying I normally pay 40 buck a month. But it's a helluva lot better than the $159 bill I had last month. Checking the bill, i saw there was a $7.51 late fee. On no, no was THAT was gonna stand. It was due Aug 8, I put it in the mail Aug 2, and I am NOT responsible for the Post Office, and that's what I told a sweet voiced young man named Jason who took my call at Sprint. I was expecting the runaround, but he took it off right away, and was quite polite about it all. Good job, Jason.

I bring this all up to point out that I went 27 minutes over my 300 minute limit (have to be even more vigilant about that) and the rest was text messages (guess I can cut back on those too). But the point is, I get evenings and weekends free, and during those times, last month, I talked for 1,398 minutes...damn near 1400 minutes!!! Thats like...(God, I hate math)...23 hours and some odd minutes....in a MONTH! Damn near a day's worth spent talking on the phone in the evenings and weekends!!! wow!

Well, I guess that's what happens when you know cuties in New York. *blush*

POLT

When life gets you down, consider the benefits of unconsciousness.

No comments: