Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sick as a dog, what's your story...

okay, well Im not exactly sick as a dog, but since the end of last week, I've had this slight, nagging headache behidn my eyes...I figure its sinus stuff. But then, yesterday evening, like 5 or 6, I started to get sick on my stomach. like feeling nauseaous, and lightheaded and stuff. I needed to go to the post office, and called mom, and she went with me. And when I returned, I took a shower, and found a Advil Cold and Sinus, and ate a can of chickecn potato soup, and then, about an hour later, i felt perfect! head and stomach! It was great.

Today, I wake up, feeling fine, no problems. Then, about mid afternoon, i start to get the headache again, and a little bit of nausea. I have no idea what it is, but it sucks. I suppose it could be my sinuses and if they're draining, then that would account for the upset stomach. Blech! I hate feeling sick....

POLT

So, Jimmy....what kind of boys do you like? - Julie, The Fluffer

No comments: